pilgrim
Participant

Well, I guess it pays to keep on trying…I finally decided to look under the house in the crawl space and see what kind of mess they had previously before I bought the home. I traced all the wiring and found out that they had originally had the circuit for the seven outlets but at some time later they decided to add power to a light under the house in the crawl space (that I didn’t know existed)and they also decided to come off that wire and run a line under the deck and to the ground that led out to my shed in the back yard! Geniuses! Isn’t that a lot of amps to place on a 15 amp circuit?? So, I capped off the outlet number seven to see if it was the light under the house and everything worked great. Then I thought hey maybe it’s something out in the shed. So, I capped off the light under the house and the breaker was still happy so I think the problem is out in the shed. I’m done with it for now, I’ll get someone else to come look for that…I’m tired of looking at outlets and wiring diagrams. All that shed power needs to be put on a separate circuit so I don’t have any more issues! But thank you to all who submitted responses, this is a great site!