Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dalerenef
      Participant

i’m working on a 8 year old million dollar home. the water pressure is at best, ok. however, when any other water (any!) is ran at the same time, both pressures drop a LOT. the water company said to change the press. reducing valve, which i did. very little help. from the meter there is pvc, then where it comes into the garage wall it’s copper. this house has 1/2″ & 3/8″ lines inside and is city water. the neighbors have no problem. we do a lot of work for these people and need to get this fixed. i’ve been in the business for 29 years and haven’t ran into this before.
      anyone???
      thanks, dale

Unregistered-john

copper pipes or the great plugged up galvenized pipe where the rust inside reduces water ‘volume’.

Unregistered-erik

its time to re-pipe the old system…..if your dealing with 3/8″ pipe as opposed to 3/8″ supply lines (from angle-stops) its original as 3/8″ has not been used since the late 20s.

riverhawk
      Participant

Maybe there was work done before you got involved with the house outside. Ask if supply water pipe was replaced with copper and may of gotten bent only suppling you with enought water to have pressure with one opening..Just shooting and trying to help Landscaping may be the cause of something like that

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.