Bob showed a vinyl storage building
      that “snapped” together.
      Does anyone know of a resource for
      vinyl storage buildings?
      Warren

Doug Ellwood
      Jay

Warren,

I thought I’d take a look at the same thing my self. Having seen your post on *** ****’s Forum is a week old, I’m assuming you’re still following it. Hence, you’re getting this direct d-mail from me.

I don’t know about you, but I had a HECK of a time working with RUBBERMAID’s web page. In fact, I sent them an e-mail about it. I was hoping for a Search option but I didn’t see one. Then I started poking around. No luck there either until I decided to look at their Cataloge. Thinking that this page was where you go to ‘order’ a cataloge in the mail, low-and-behold, it was an on-line cataloge! THEN, once I went to this web page, http://www.rubbermaid.com/shop/catpage.htm (Page ‘A’) I see a ‘category’ for Sheds. It links you to http://www.rubbermaid.com/hware/feature/hw2shfea.htm (Page ‘B’) ALSO on page ‘A’, just below the link for Sheds, is a link for Special Solutions which ALSO has a link for Sheds! (I didn’t note the link but you’ll see it …) I see at the bottom of page ‘B’ ANOTHER link to ANOTHER web page for Sheds! http://www.rubbermaid.com/hware/hw1shed.htm (Page ‘C’) I’m not going to try to explain all this but it’s not fun trying to navigate around a site so dis-jointed! By this time I was totally frustrated and am scrapping buying a vinyl shed from them at least! (Well, I’m frustrated to say the least.) I thought I’d pass on the web pages to you in case you didn’t get to them yourself. Happy trails. See ya on the Forum.

Jay

buffy

try to call kloppenburg & associates at 414-240-0504. they make them from 4′ x 4′ to 8′ x 10′ and the ysnap togather. they have regular size doors,windows,and even sky lites. i don’t know if you are still looking but these are the best ones i’ve seen.

Tom and Teresa

Hello Shed Lovers!

We live in Baltimore, Maryland 21225.

We need a VINYL SHED
      (we don’t want ANY maintenance!)

We checked with Lowes and Home Depot and saw a 10×15 shed by Royal Winchester, but it was TOO SMALL!

Where can we find a BIG VINYL SHED like a 12×20?

Thanks.

Helen

try Royal Outdoor web site

Fawzi

Walking out of Lowe’s hardware store today, I checked out their sheds. They had a vinyl shed with a paper-label, something like “Royal vinyl storage”. I tried to look’m up on the internet, but my lack of experience is a hinderance. You may have better luck finding them.

Fawzi

Fawzi

Try Royal Outdoor Products at http://www.royaloutdoor.com
      Fawzi

Kamal Parekh

http://WWW.royaloutdoor.com is the manufacturers web site for the vinyl outdoor sheds. Also Home Depot and Lowe’s has these in-stock. Good Luck

me
      EDMUND B. MILLER

need a plastic/vinyl storage shed to put down the shore metal, and wood don’t last …it can’t be very big 5 ft tall max do you know were i can find something like this other then rubbermaid?

M. J. McMichael

You might want to take a look at http://www.suncast.com. They have snap together resin plastic sheds complete with floor and wide doors. I’m planning to get one for my town house deck.

jim

does anyone know how the vinyl storage sheds hold up in upstate n.y. my camp averages 350 inches of snow. does anyone know the loads of these vinyl sheds. i really like them and home depot currently has them for $498 each and i want 2 of these 7 foot by 7 foot sheds.

Earl

Cosmos by Workforce has a snap together shed.

P Potter

The Smart Shed would have been my choice, but Sam’s Club does not deliver and I would have to rent a truck to transport the 11x7x6.6 package, and even if I did that, I don’t think I could manage the 548 lbs. in one package. Someone posted that they unpackaged everything in the parking lot to load it onto their truck. I understand that, now. I’m really sad that I can pay for this product, but still cannot purchase it.

P Potter

Royal has started to provide floors that do not require a cement base or a plywood. It is a synthetic vinyl containing floor. I just bought an 8 x 10 shed with skylights and shelving and hanging racks as well as this floor and it all will be delivered to my door by Home Depot for about $55. The price of the vinyl shed (Winchester) has dropped by $100. I am happy as a pig in sh*t!!!!

Doug Walker

What`s the general concencus about these sheds ?

Anybody had problems /

And what kind if any ?

Thanks for any replies

tuan

I looking for the vinyl shed. have any one bought these product before. Need some infor. Thanks.

Steve

I’m looking at a Big Max vs. a YardMate. I like the head room in the Big Max (7X7). The YardMate is an 8X6 but is only about 6 ft. high vs. the Big Max at over 7 ft. The YardMate looks sleeker but both stores where I saw the YardMate, it had holes/cracks in the vinyl. Don’t know how those happened but obviously not puncture proof. It’s double walled but hollow in-between. I can’t see this happeneing with the Rubbermaid due to the resin type construction. If anyone has comments on the quality of either, it would be appreciated.

Gwin Wayman

I recently broke 2 hinges on the door of my vinyl shed where can I buy replacement parts

AMit Schwartz

Does anyone know a site where I could purchase the 8X6 cosmos vinyl shed the cheapest?

John

Been trying to find a plastic shed in the states. We have some association restrictions, so the right size (smaller) is important. Looked at Duramax, Rubbermaid and Royal as option, but saw A “Black & Decker” Apex 8×6 shed at Lowes. I have seen this as the Apex shed, only available in Canada and Europe, but it was nice to see one in a California Lowes.

The Black & Decker flavor comes only 8×6, I was interested in the 4×6. I don’t know what the construction is like – cosmos, duramax, royal, or rubbermaid? Panels look molded, not extruded, but is it double walled? Can’t tell. Does anyone have any info on this shed, or on the manufacturer? Black & Decker doesn’t have it up on their site either. This is the best link I’ve found to see it.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443119843&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302401235&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395348027&bmUID=1088135399787

It might ask for an area code.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.