Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rket2mars
      Participant

we replaced our bathroom window with glass block. really didnt think that would be a problem, until there were endless molds growing on the walls, even on the shower curtain.

would a light/fan ventilator help clear the molds? or would it be better to just replace the glass block with a double-hung window?

we thought of buying those small windows that come with the glass block separately and installing it ourselves, but nobody here would let us buy it without buying the whole glass block window.

thanks for ur time.

plumber Tom
      Participant

Are prompted by moisture. I will contact my friend and fellow moderator tomh and let him give you a more detailed reply to your dilemma. I’m sure the bathroom exhaust fan would be a great idea , since these fans are capable of exchanging room air in CFM’s. Tom h is a very knowledgable man on this subject matter, and i’m amost positive you will get a reply as soon as he gets back from his hiking trip. In the meantime sit tight and hopefully the mold problem will be addressed ASAP. Tom

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.