• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark

I am thinking about putting a two car garage in the back yard of my small home, and was wondering if anyone had experience with the Tuff Shed prefab garages. It would cost about 6500 assembled with a slab.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Mr. Cheepie

Instead of spending that kind of money for a half-a#$ed garage, spend a little more and build a cement block garage.

If your gonna go it. At least do it right!

Clovis E Rodgers

do u take payments does it have cement floors

J.R.Vega

I would like to know the price of a one car garage prefab.

Thanks J.R

Juanita Fletcher

I would like the average cost of a Tuff Shed Garage with a concrete floor. Please price two sizes. 16×24 and 24×30. please include average price of installation.

Thank you

Juanita Fletcher

I would like the average cost of a Tuff Shed Garage with a concrete floor. Please price two sizes. 16×24 and 24×30. please include average price of installation.

Thank you

peggy ricker

need garage with storage – possible patio extension

A tuff shed employee

Tuff shed makes a good product, although they treat their employees like trash. Raises are next to nothing, benifits are allways being lost, company perks are being squandered by store managers. We are supposed to get a summer picnic, company softball team or other sporting events, safty bonuses thet are held back,year end bonuses held back. Employees being left stranded, Not recieving the hours they put in, the weekly bonuses they are entitled to, The respect any human being deserves. There is more but not enough room or time to list them all. With that said Tuff Shed is not an employee friendly company. What is more important, the all mighty dollar or ethics and morals.

satisfied customer

Tuff Shed has the best product on the market. Go by any of the compitition after visiting a Tuff Shed store and you’ll be back. You are going to have unhappy employees with any company but they do have the best to offer at a reasonable price.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.