Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jerinseattle
      Participant

Craftsman table saws are the bomb! The older models are still found everywhere. I have a somewhat old model 113.298761. I bought it for about $100 and have been stung by the woodworking bug. I want to improve the saw with an nicer fence system and add SOLID extension wings and an extension table for a router. I am very partial to the 50” Accusquare Rip Fence by Rockler. Delta’s fence system and of course Biesemeyer are fantastic but we all have preferences. I also am leaning towards a new miter gauge, Kreg™ Precision Miter Gauge System seems great. Here is my question. I have the two extension wings that are webbed and I would like to have two solid ones. Craftsman or Sears is forever out of stock on this item. What can I do??? I have also found a wonderful sight where refurbished powertools are displayed and many older users manuals are archieved in pdf files. The one for my saw is missing. Where can I get it??
      Thanks so much.
      ps. Don’t you miss working with Norm Abrams??

bink
      Participant

Jerinseattle, you might try this website, it is for woodwooker who are enthusiasts for old woodworking tools. Look around, join their forums and they has some manuals in .pdf format. HTH

http://www.owwm.com/

Let us know how it works out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.