• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jack Quinlan

I have stains on my linoleum floor around the toilet stool and they are gradually spreading, I have tried different cleansers but nothing seems to work. The linoleum is no-wax and is three years old

Steve:

If Sheet, just replace around the comode. You have an algea or mold growing that has compromised the vinyl. It is rendered useless. Try bleach to turn the color, but the vino is gone.

Jim

The stains under the lino are from mildew growing under the floor, you must have a small leak. The stain is permanent, it won’t go away. If you have a Mannington vinyl floor, Mannington will replace it. Manningtons # is 1-800-floor us.

Jim

Norm

The color from my yellow bathroom rugs has stained the white/gray linoleum. SOS……I’m renting! How can I remove the yellow stain??

Katherine

I accidently got some permanent maker on the bathroom floor and I am tryin to get it up, trying everything, what can I use to get it up?

Debbie Neidt

Could some one give be a hint on what to do with my linoleum behind my toliet. When we replaced the toliet, this one is slightly a differnt size.

Behind the toliet it is very yellow. I tried bleach, I may try it again or is there something better. Debbie Neidt

Isaac Cheung

We have an almost 5 year-old house in Milpitas CA. Our kitchen began to have stain under the lino about 3 years ago and now scatter all over. The builder, DKB Homes, refused to replace it because the house was only under 1-yr warranty. Questions:

1. What causes the stain? 2. Is the builder responsible even after warranty?

Thanks!

Emily A

My husband bought me some very pretty throw rugs to go in the kitchen. Unfortunately they stained my linoleum with pink and red hues. Will plain clorox get this out? Please help, this house is a rental and we’ll be moving soon.

Becky

How do you get them out?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.