Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      GreekSteel
      Participant

Here is a good one for you guys. I need to find a shower curtain rod that is longer than 6 feet. Maybe 6’4 will do. My customer has a 6 foot long by 36 inch wide proflow tub with a small 5 inch ledge on the back side for candles and other crap. The opening where you would install a curtain rod is 76 1/2 inches from one wall to the other. All rods I have found are 72 inches at longest. The brackets I am using are from Ginger (Expo). Where can I find just a rod? Any length longer than 6 feet. The outside diameter of the rod needs to be 1 inch. Thanks.

Giddaymate
      Participant

Hi GreekSteel, I had a similar problem, that is needing a curtain rod longer than curtian rods you could buy from the shop. The rod needed to be 4 meters long and the ones in the shop where nowhere near that long. I then looked up in the phone book under Stainles Steel Products & Equipment and found a local Stainless steel & Aluminiun supplier that had a hugh range of steel rods in in differant lenghts and diameters.

It worked out alot cheaper to buy from them than the prices of storter rods in the curtain shop, and as you already know, the good thing about using stainless steel is it looks great and dosen’t rust.
      Hope this helps you out Regards Noelene

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.