Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Clint

the furnace will heat up and get hot but the blower will not come on. could it be the motor? i have a motor but dont know how to replace it. i would appreciate some advice… its a chilly 14 here in tn!
      this is an intertherm ultraflex electric furnace in a mobile home.

thurman tackett

Dear Sir.

Need wiring diagram for Intertherm Thermostat

for Mobile Home,with Acoil cooling and electric heat

Thank You

David Callihoo

Ihave a intertherm furnace model MAC 1378 with a sealed combustion system I had my furnace serviced two weeks ago they replced the thermocouple and now the pilot light will occasionly go out. I relight and it lasts for a few days. any suggestions?

richard barham

model # feh-015ha ,the blower is working,but unfortunatly is blowing out cool air.please help

jim lorenz

m#feh-012ha fan runs all the time need wire diagram. any helpful hints. 28 volts on transfomer all relays seem ok. helping brother inlaw over phone. please help

Tim Hadden

I have a new E2EH-012HB. It just has the air cond. and heater not a heat pump. I need a wiring diagram for the thermostat. If anyone could help me with that I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Tim

no heat=cold

Woke up this morning and the furnace was not working. It is -46 (not including the windchill). I hear that propane turns to liquid at -42.

The tank is full and the trailer is cold.

Why would a northern community choose propane as their primary source of heat when the winter months often bring frigid temperatures?

It is not cost effective and not worth it in the long run when you can have alternate heat sources that produce heat year round at about the same cost and with less problems.

Dick Dalton Sr

OUr Miller Furnace makes a noise when the motor is trying to start. Almost like it can’t get going. It may need oiling, but I am not sure where to oil it. At first it was only after I turned it on, but now it does it periodically between resting times….I can get it to start by opeing the door a few times and closing it. It then will sometimes start right up…

Unregistered-jisper

What was wrong with your unit? Or did you ever find out exactly? Let me know I am interested. Thanks

MikWatson
      Participant

I have a FEH-15 in a 1982 manu. I think it’s the sequencer. After 25 yrs, it’s outta sequence!

davidwalter
      Participant

My furnace was making much noise so i recommend hiring furnace repair scarborough , they came and immediately fix the problem having in the furnace.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.