• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kathy Manley

Bob, my husband and I live in a very old house. It was built in two parts. The older part is over 100 years old. The newer part is about 100 years old and doesn’t have heat or insulated walls. The house as a whole needs alot of work. It needs insulation, heat, windows, doors, new ceilings, The exterior needs painting. This house was never taken care of from day one. Would it be cheaper to do all these repairs or would it be cheaper to build a brand new house. The house is on a beautiful 18 acre farm. If you want a remodeling project we would gladely donate our house for it. We watch your show all the time for ideas about what to do with our house. If you could respond with some advise we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much!!!

Your decision on restoring your old house or building a new one can be a very difficult one. If the house is in poor condition it may well be cheaper to demolish it and put up a new house in it’s place. However, it’s historic and sentimental value my be things for you to consider. Would you be doing the work yourself or hiring a contractor. I may be interested in using your house for my show. Leave me you phone and address, so we can set up a time to evaluate your house.

Hope to hear from you soon,
      Bob

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.