Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Genevieve Ayala
      Participant

There are a lot of situations in our life where we sought the help of plumbers. Leaking pipes are one of the main reason to call a plumber. I had many situations where I had to seek help from a professional plumber service in North York . I asked him about the reasons for leaking pipes. He pointed me some reasons for a leaking pipe. If I share the reasons, many of you can avoid this issue. There are several reasons for a pipe to start leaking. They are as follows:
      1) Shifts in our home’s foundation
      2) High water pressure
      3) Tree roots
      4) Corrosion
      5) Temperature exchanges
      6) Broken seals
      7) Clogged Lines
      8) Damaged pipe joints
      Before calling a plumber, we must know the reasons for leakage. It is better to call professional plumbers, rather than calling a local plumber. If this problem is not treated properly, it can cause serious issues with pipes.

alexisbronson
      Participant

The reason must be spotted by plumbers because they are the one who know the ways to find the source of leaks in the clogged pipe lines. So never waste your time in hiring professional plumbers near.

kevinjohnson
      Participant

“Hi, all,
      The pipes leading to our garage broke after a car rammed the pipe outside our house. It was a severe damage to our porch. The car lost control and hit the gate and rammed into the porch breaking the pipes. Water started running all over the place and without many things to do we closed down the connections. The water was still leaking. The professional plumbing company was called to fix it. it cost me good since all the pipes were broken. It’s been 6 months since this happened. But the pipes sometimes have a shortage of water at some instance. The sound in which air is trapped between the pipes is heard often. Is there something I can do? Can anyone suggest some DIY tips for this? “

Donald Hernandez
      Participant

Thanks for sharing the information

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.