Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bowhunter13
      Participant

I have a full bath of white porcelain tile i accidentally rubbed it with my titanium wedding band and put what looks like pencil markings all over it. I have tried everyhing to remove it but cannot. Any suggestions??

Unregistered-countrybrenda

Not sure if this will work try 3m scratch remover, maybe soft steelwool, comet that has bleach in it make a paste sprinkle on tub area sprinkle water so it looks pasty let set for an hour and scrub.

Giddaymate
      Participant

Hi Bowhunter13,

Try cleaning the marks off with Silvo, Brasso, Stainless Steel cleaner or any other type of Metal Cleaner/polish. Second choice the Cream Cleaners from the supermarket. I say that because the metal cleaners are less abrasive than kitchen cream cleaners and it’s the marks left behind by Titanium you need to remove

They are all strong enough to remove the marks off porcelain without damaging the surface. These products are also perfect for removing rust stains in the bathrooms as well.

As always try a small area first to make sure you are happy with the results. I personally use these types of products in my bathroom and never had any damage done to my tiles. Hope this helps you out.

Regards from Noelene

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.