Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Paul Curreri

I Purchased Plumbers Secret based on your indorsement.It is a very effective tool.Now I need replacement cans and can’t reach these people.The 1-888-903-9090 number doesn’t answer and the 1-800-850-4200 number I got from your sight doesn’t have them listed as a client. Can you be of any help?

Christy

Does anyone have the directions for Plumbers Secret? Thanks.

jim

i need to know where i can purchase replacement cans for my product…the #’s i called are not in service anymore..please get back to me thank you jim…

david lurer

need replacement cans. phone #S you posted do not have any info on replacement cans. please advise status. the kit is no good without the cans.

many thanks

david

Jan Bennett

I purchased this product going by your name being on it,

and I cant reach the number for replacement cans, the product is great and I know of someone else who would like to purchase it,Please tell me where to get them.

Thank-you

Jan Bennett

Denise Kastner

can you please tell me where to buy the replacement cans for the plumbers secret?

Barbara Wirtanen

I have Bob Villa’s Plumbers Secret, but lost the instructions how to use it. Please help?

Dr Bonanno

GREAT product….but where do we get the cans????

Barry Birchard

Great product but like everyone else I need the replacement cans to use it. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Juanita McCarty

Ok

Has anyone found the replacement cans?? This is a good product but no replacement cans means money down the opened drain.

HELP!!!

Rob

I have tried the following two fax numbers. 323-874-4414 and 505-823-2612. . The other is from the otcsuccess contact page. You might also email otcsuccess. Hope this helps out.

Handyman
      Participant

The product is no longer sold through standard retail channels.
      The company that made the product no longer exists and the only place to find the item is through a liquidator or eBay.

Neither of these sites is affiliated with discussions.tommmymac.us.

http://www.markdownalley.com/showitem.cfm?itemid=630&source=bv

http://www.ebay.com

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.