• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nikki

We have copper pipes for our plumbing and have noticed on a wall we need to redo with drywall(none there at the present) that there is a lot of white flakey stuff falling from one of the main joins to our outside water hook up. I am assuming it is lime. There are no leaks or signs of any moiture anywhere. What causes this and what can we do to fix it?
      Thank you!

Dodgeman

That you have a joint that goes from copper to galvanized pipe at the outside water hookup? If so, it sounds like the transition was done without an isolation joint. Copper to galvanized joints will corrode if an isolation joint isn’t used. If that is your case, have it fixed before you have a failure.
      Good Luck!
      Dodgeman

Mehdi

We have a problem with a very loud noise from our pipe system as we start using them every morning or after a while which taps have not been used, is there any solution?

Thank you very much for your help.

Mehdi Moslehi

Jane

We have just installed a new PricePfister Two Handle High Arc Kitchen Faucet. The problem is that we are getting almost no water pressure out of the cold water side. The hot water side is working fine. We had the same problem in the old faucet we just removed. What is the problem and how can we fix it?

Thanks,

Jane

Allan Lue

How can I improve the flow of water draining from the lavatory sink?

Mike

Changed sink and faucet(s) in kitchen. Water back on,low pressure will not flow to hot or cold. Sprayer has some pressure when either hot or cold are turned on. Help!

nt

I am workin with 2″ IP and i would like to know how much of the threded end goes into the FM fitting so I can calculate how long to cut the pipe before I thread it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.