Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have a major problem and I will try to explainin the best way that I can.I have a high rancher or bi level house its about 16 yrs old.It has septic and drain fileds and sub pumps the whole 9 yards.I have this tank or hole in my back yard that we dont know EXACTLY what it is.I do know that the bathroom down stairs floods out and runs into my house because of this tank in the back.It fills up with water sometimes andbacks into the tiolet,we are afraid to either turn off the water to the tiolet or cap it for fear it will come up over thehouse.i have had about 25 plumbers here and noone knows what it is.I am very desperate.I have 2 other bathrooms on thehigher level house that do not drain off into there only the one downstairs.Now when i use the dishwasher on the higher level it also drains off into there we see suds,waste etc.We dont know where it exactly runs into.thats in the back of the house the drain field is in the fron of the house.When it rains the box fillsup with what we assume is ground water no in the hole but around the ground perimter.I wish I had a picture to show u what the HOLE is.I am desperate and out thousandssssss of dollars from people ripping me off and not getting answers we dont know what else to do can you please try to hwlp me or tellme something.thank you.

Sincerely,

DanO
      Participant

** It has septic and drain fields and sub pumps the whole 9 yards. I have this tank or hole in my back yard that we don’t know EXACTLY what it is. **

The tank holds solid waste (poop, toilet paper, etc.) from the house drain system. The hole is so you (or someone you hire) can clean it out when needed (or periodically, to avoid blockages).

You might want to do an Internet search on “septic system” to read up on how they operate and how they need to be maintained.

JMO

Dan O.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.