Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Guy Brooks

bob i would like to buy set of plans i have looked on the internet but went gas grills & ovens thanks Guy

Wasfi Barakat

need a plan for a barbeque pit including the abilty to have natural gase stove top two large eyes, deep fryier, and the abilty to work and be able to set down as close as possible to the gril

John Cahill

Please will someone help me out here!i want to build my own barbaque in my garden.But i have no plans! If someone would please show a site or send me plans, that would be very helpful.THANK YOU

J.Cahill
      Ireland

gabe f

i am writing you in a need of plans for a bbq. i am currenlty working on my second attempt on an eagle project and i have chosen to do a bbq pit if you can give me any sort of a plan that would benefit me i would be extremely grateful.

thank you

gabe

John Williams

I just had a new brick home built and have a lot of brick left over. I’m pritty hand and have some(limited) experience laying brick. I’ve done flour beds and entry arches. I’d like to try a barbacue pit. I’m trying to find some planes and material list, but I’m haveing a hard time finding something realistic. Could you lend a hand.

Your fan

Johnny…

John Williams

I just had a new brick home built and have a lot of brick left over. I’m pritty hand and have some(limited) experience laying brick. I’ve done flour beds and entry arches. I’d like to try a barbacue pit. I’m trying to find some planes and material list, but I’m haveing a hard time finding something realistic. Could you lend a hand.

Your fan

Johnny…

John Williams

Your fan

Johnny…

roger w.

i am looking for a free plan to build a barbecue grill .

John Foxworthy

I found ONE decent plan, but like everyone else I need my pit to be much more!

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/article/0,2019,DIY_13787_2278019,00.html

RYAN GEORGES

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND PLANS FOR A BRICK BBQ/OVEN THAT I WANT TO BUILD OUTSIDE NEAR MY HORSESHOE PITS. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE EXACTLY WHAT I ENVISION BECAUSE AT THIS POINT I’M JUST LOOKING FOR IDEAS, I’M IN THE PLANNING STAGE.

Handyman
      Participant
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.