• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Don

anybody know what will remove latex paint from a carpet. Paint roller accidentally brushed the carpet.

thanks in advance

Jay J

Don,

I’ve read that products such as FOLEX, GOOF-OOF, or OOPS! will work. You can try the Home Centers but you may end up having to go to places like K-Mart or Walmart or something like that.

BUT, before you buy, READ the instructions to make sure you can use the product for removing latex paint from carpet! My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

BobF

Try it in an out-of-the way spot on your carpet first.

Rick

First invest in a good pair of knee pads and a pair of rubber gloves, next go to a paint supplier and purchase a product called Xylol also purchase a fine tooth steel comb finally get down on all four and work until jesus returns.

Msd

I just read that rubbing alcohol will dissolve even the oldest latex paint….M

Jim Jackson

How can I safely remove latex paint from an automobile. House was spray painted and overspray landed on my automobile. Automobile is Silver Mercedes Benz

Paul Linder

Try Windex window cleaner. Pros use this to clean up their spills

Unregistered-swedal

A can of paint spilled in my van! Most of it was on the floor mat, but some wasn’t. Any suggestions?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.