Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      twokie
      Participant

Hello I bought a new house with the house i got a set of Kenmore washer and dryer Im having a problem with the dryer it will not get hot I would like to know where i could find a manual its

Stock # 75502

Serial # F52401372

Model # 7550200 77550200

DanO
      Participant

** Kenmore washer and dryer. I would like to know where i could find a manual. **

The only place you’re likely to get manuals for Kenmore appliances is from Sears as it is there exclusive brand. Sears has no download service for their manuals that I’m aware of so you’ll likely have to order a paper copy… for a fee (ie. not free!).

** its Model # 77550200 **

The full model number appears to be 110.77550200 making it a Whirlpool built GAS dryer.

** I’m having a problem with the dryer, it will not get hot. **

Are you sure the gas to the dryer is turned on?

Even if you got a replacement owner’s manual for it, they do not usually contain much in the way of repair information except the very simplest things like “is the gas turned on”. If you want to purchase a *service manual* for your dryer, the one at the following link should cover the basics as your model was made for Sears by Whirlpool.

– Whirlpool – Kenmore Gas/Electric Dryer Repair Manual
      LINK > http://www.appliance411.com/data.php?rc=1170641

JFYI

Dan O.
      http://www.Appliance411.com/parts/?ref411=Kenmore+Dryer
      The Appliance Information Site
      =D~~~~~~

twokie
      Participant

the gas is turned off on the dryer i need to know where and how to light it when i open the front bottom of the dryer there is knob that you can turn but i dont hear any gas and in the back of that is long tube like thing with with openings at both ends

Its not a knob like when lighting a wall heater where you turn knob and hold in for few secs then turn to pilot this know you can just turn has no on off or pilot on it Help lol

Unregistered-paulinil1

…just the overheat safety fuse.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.