Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tarpasi
      Participant

Help! I used a RL paint color called Wicker Rocker to paint my kitchen & family room about 3 years ago. The color is no longer available and Home Depot doesn’t have any record of it. I need the paint #. Thanks

Faron79
      Participant

I’ve made a lot of “Wicker Rocker” the last few years. It’s a nice color, BUT it hasn’t been in the last couple of RL color collections.
      We kept our older RL formula notebooks (going back about 6 yrs.), however…there’s a new problem!
      RL just changed the bases themselves, so many of the most popular colors have slightly different formulas than before.
      *** Bottom line…Old formulas won’t make the same color in this new base. The price of progress I s’pose!!
      If you can find cans with base numbering like 1591, 1291, 1191, etc., We could get the formula. The “eggshell” sheen had the 1591 # for the brilliant white base.
      In the newest base, the base numbering is 3591, 3291, 3191, etc. Also, the lid now says “Exceptional Quality”.
      *** Sorry to burst your bubble
      Thanks,
      Faron (@ a Fargo, ND ACE store)

Unregistered-Corean

My daughter had hers mixed by Farrell Calhoun. You can also get it mixed by Home Depot or Benjamin Moore.
      This is the formula:

B-12
      C-2Y26
      I-12
      L-2
      W-Y24

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.