• This topic has 94 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years, 4 months ago by Unregistered-N183L@AOL.COM.
Viewing 94 reply threads
  • Author
      david starkey

does anyone reprint appliance manuals originaly published by the manufacturer that they say are no longer in print?I dont mean repair manuals but the startup and parts list.

Dylan Brooks

sorry to post as a follow up. couldn’t post a new one for some reason.

anyone have an idea about how to fix a stove that only lights sometimes?

Barbara E. Selbach

I just purchased one of these. My mom had one in the 50’s. I would like to have directions. Thank you for your time and consideration

V Zachariasen

Looking for instructions for GE P7 built-in oven, Model K19008AV, especially for use of self-cleaning mode.

sylvia

need manual for Lytton microwave Generation ll

John J. Juliano

How can one find a copy of an old Kenmore appliance manual? We have a 1988 water iron filtration system and can’t find the owner’s manual. Sears was of no help. I’ve searched the web and haven’t found a water filter manual of any sort. Thanks

Mark Burgett

I need an owners manual for a Wards Convection/Micro Oven Model # KSA8293A

Bill Borton

Aside from garage sales, etc., does anyone know where I could get a manual for our late 50’s Westinghouse roaster. Somewhere along our moves it was lost and we would like another. Thanks.

B Gaskamp

I know this is a long shot but has anybody ever tried to take off the cooktop of this stove/oven combo.

I called GE and they said the model is to old for their records.

I’m guessing this certain stove was made in the early to mid 70’s.

I don’t know if it comes from a series or not just got the model number and seriel number off the plate thats behind the oven door.

Or also if anybody has a manual they woul be willing to copy for me, I would be happy to pay for copy costs.

If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

B Gaskamp

If possible please respond to the above email address.

Cindy

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of an owner’s manual for an old Kenmore humidifier? Sears was of no help.

Thanks!

Charles Brousseau

I am looking for detail of tub assembly and basket

Need a detail drawing of tub, bearings and any adjustment or aliginment.

alex parker jr

i have a kenmore microwave p/n 3870626a need operater manual

Kitty

Need Manual for Tappan Deluxe gas stove.

Midel # TV6314

R Orgeron

I need an owners manual for a model K92335 061000

Type: ICM-6

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

RO

Becky Stephens

I work for a builder and we need a copy of this for venting asap.

Thank you.

Marion Gribble

Need an owners manual for Kenmore Electric Dryer Model #11096590120, Serial No. 7334.

Ina

I Need an Owner’s Manual For

Model No 362.75371690, Serial No 7A204607,

after I cleaned my oven It wont work

Ina

I Need an Owner’s Manual For

Model No 362.75371690, Serial No 7A204607,

after I cleaned my oven It wont work

Glenn Grayman

I am looking for the manual to this camcorder.

Patricia

I’m looking for a manual for a Westinghouse Silhouette 906 dishwasher – can anyone help?

Thanks

Richard Moore

I need the Westinghouse “Wiring Diagram Manual”

No. 72SE-9954, for Front Loading Automatic Tumbler Washers. This goes back to the 70’s.

Melody

Does anyone know how I can obtain an owners manual for the kenmore dishwasher model # 587794510. I talked to the people at sears they were unable to get it to me. But they told me it was made by Fridgidare in 1979.

Any help in this would be appreciated.

The main thing I want to know is what the buttons on the front are for there are buttons from A to G

I am sure they are for settings but I would like to know what the settings are.

Thanks

Chris MacKinnon

I need a manual for a Honeywell cool mist humidifier model HCM-530.

Robert R. Bowers

need owners manual for GE microwave oven, model#jes1133wn 005

David C.

Model: 362.71675890. Sears wants $4.50 for it.

Wouldn’t it make everyone more satisfied (as in customer satisfaction) if they scanned these and posted them on their website? The next time I buy a major appliance, I’m going to research this option for the manufacturer. They don’t get my business if they don’t do this.

Funny, my kitchen faucet manufacturer does it.

Dustin Winslow

Where can I get a Tappan Deluxe 1953 stove owner’s manual? Thanks.

Jay Doyle

Looking for an operators manual for a

Model 1143S Toastmaster Bread Maker.

Thank you,

Jay D.

Pam Tyner

Model # SVE47600B

Devin Grunder

I need to know where i can get a owners manual for a frigidair custom imperial oven.

Dan O.

For many major appliances built from the 1980’s on, you can find owner’s manuals resources at the following link. Some are downloadable in Adobe Acrobat .PDF file format, for others paper copies can often be orders (sometimes at a minimal price).

LINK > Appliance411 : Home Service : Owner Manuals

For older appliances, try doing a search on eBay as they frequently appear for auction for a pittance there. See the link below for an example of what’s there.

Also: If you’re a member of eBay or sign up with them, you can “save a search” and eBay will email you automatically when any items fitting that search term come up for auction in the future!!

LINK > Search Results for “manual, instruction, book”

I hope it helps!

Dan O.

http://www.Appliance411.com

The Appliance Information Site

=Ð~~~~~~

Debbie C.

I am looking for an owners manual for an older model Magic Chef self cleaning 18″ double oven. Model #976-4CX,Serial#4X67-383059,A973series. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

roy evans

i need a owners manual for a kenmore microwave oven, model #565.8938090

Linda C.

I don’t know why, but I have a Sears owners manual for model no. 100.85801 Rug Shampooer – Floor Polisher if anyone needs it.

Bud Sipe

We moved into a home with a Kenmore Dishwasher. . .serial number 1560590…and no manual.

No model name is listed on the washer. . .another number shown is FX22 15173.

Could you please advise me the year of the washer and where I might get an operating manual.

Thanks. . .Bud Sipe

Julie

I am trying to locate the manual for an older GE P7 self cleaning range….I believe the model # is K19008AV. I’m hoping someone will respond!!!!

Thanks!

Bruce Slaton

I am a realtor and one of my senior citizen buyers just bought A home and the appliances had no manuals. Where can I find these manuals? Microwave – Magic Chef MVPII Model VM11C-8P, Stove – w/uniburners 21K0IW34JN-2CKX & Dishwasher – DU65DA 25?

I would love the assistance.

Bruce Slaton

REMAX Gold – Sacramento

Txaj

Do you know where can I get a owner manual for

kenmore dishwasher model 587-704611

If any one know where I can get it from, please email me.

Thank you

Paul Bratland

Looking for cubic size or spec sheet. please email me. Thanks.

Marilyn Abadie

An knowledge of where I can find this rather inexpensively

Michael P. McCormick

Does anyone have available an operator/installation instruction manual for a GE Microwave Oven Model #JVM240BV?

Dave

The washer will fill up with water, but nothing after that. The motor makes a humming noise. The “agitator” seems to be stuck. Any ideas?

Trescha Keegan

I am looking for a repariman for my stove in the Portland, Oregon area. The stove is in great shape, but the oven is heating unevenly, and the oven door does not shut all the was. Please Write me if you know of anyone. Happy Thanksgiving.

MARTIN BOLOFSKY

I NEED ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL FOR TAPPAN 36″ GAS STOVE MODEL # TGF657BCB CIRCA 1997 ? THANK YOU

Kim

I need an owners manual for kenmore 790.95661.104 electric stove. Can you help me find one.

Bill Gannaway

My late 80’s GE dish washer has begun to give me an error for blocked washer arm. It will occur within the first two minutes of the cycle. If I open and close the door, it goes away. Sometimes it will do it maybe three times at the beginning of the cycle and then it be OK after that. Could this be caused by low water pressure?

walter

request operators manual for model number 3638335.I am having problems with my ice maker water supply continuously supplying water and the water running inside the freezer compartment as water instead of ice. any help will be greatly appreciated.

cookfam

kenmore model 148 15210 serial 25807

Tamara Lohr

Would like to obtain the instruction manual for the KITCHEN AID ENERGY SAVER V SUPERBA BY HOBART. Please send ASAP.

Thanks T L

Annette Halvorson

Hello,

I am trying to obtain an Owner’s Manual for the following Tappan Microwave:

Model# 56-4804-10

Mfr. date: 2/85

It was given to me by friends and, as they haven’t used it for years, are not able to locate the manual.

I’d appreciate any help on this.

Thanks!

Aimee

Display says F1. Oven will not function. What does this mean? Do you have an owners manual?

Andrea guthrie

Does any one have this manual for thei grill? I cannot seem to find mine.. Thank You

Donna Knudson

I need an owners manual/guide with a parts list. Feb 18, 2004.

Jim Dunphy

I have just acquired an old Westinghouse Roaster oven, model RO-91. It has never been used. The inside pieces and pans are shiny brand new, the outside has some scratches in the painted surfaces. Can anyone date this ? Does this have any value?

Stephanie

Hi, I am so excited I found a used Kenmore sewing machine, and wondered if anyone knew where I could find a manual? It is model 158.17012 or where I could look for one. Thanks so much!

Rick

I picked up a 30″ gas stove that that has magee on one side and imperial on the other looks like its from the sixties the serial tag says Boston stove mfg. Anyone ever heard of it I would like to get a manual for it ..thank you

diane langan

I am looking for a Manual for my KitchenAid dishwasher that may no longer be in print…the model # is KDS 17 and the Serial # is 220-218349…it is a KitchenAid Superba by Hobart…don’t know the year on it…my e-mail is ladybug55552001@yahoo.com…thanks

Angie

How do I get it out?

Patricia

Need help to track down an owners manual for an older model F85 Lamber commercial dishwasher

(Mat,97/989) All I know is this is an Italian Company. Would appreciate any help, Thanks…….

Shirley Schwarz

Is it possible to get an owner’s manual for a magic chef dishwasher model DU2J?

Sal

need manual! Unit has error code flashing.

mod#6253484500.

Cynthia

I have searched on the internet and cannot seem to find the Instruction Manuals for 2 Kenmore appliances. Where could I obtain a copy of the Kenmore Instruction Manual for an electric dryer (model#83142) and extra large capacity washer (model 44102)? Thank you

Nicole

I need a manual for a Sears Kenmore sewing machine. Model# 117-552 serial#343869. It is a vintage machine and unfortunately I don’t have the manual.

Nicole

I need a manual for a Sears Kenmore sewing machine. Model# 117-552 serial#343869. It is a vintage machine and unfortunately I don’t have the manual. Please e-mail me at naughty_nikki@yahoo.com.

Paola

i need an owners manuel for Kenmore gas range model# 66572004101. thanks

Piet Vliek & Casey Moreland

I’M LOOKING FOR THE MANUAL FOR THE KENMORE ELITE DISHWASHER MODEL 665. PLEASE HELP! THANKS

pietvliek@hotmail.com

Shirley Halsey

I need to print the manual for the Gibson Self Cleaning Oven in order to clean it. My email address is shalsey@ci.norfolk.ne.us

Thank You for your cooperation!

Kathy Hartman

How do I get a manual or get into the actually pulley to replace the belt that turns the dryers tumbler inside?

Sheila Abel

Desperately need a manual for machine bought at yard sale. works okay but not idea on the parts included. beginner!!

john

I have a jvc camcorder model no.GR-SXM330U when I open the LCD monitor it is very faint is there some thing I can do to repair this.. Thanks John

JENNIFER EVANS

MODEL # 110.600569900

THE DRYER STILL HAS POWER BUT WHEN I PUSH THE START BUTTON IT JUST MAKES A CLICK SOUND NO MOVEMENT OF THE DRUM AND NO AIR MOVEMENT. MY DAD CHECK THE BELT AND SAID IT WAS FINE.

Cheryl Masseo

Where can I find the manual and schematics for the Magic Chef Dishwasher Model DU55CAO1? Serial number is LD603225R. thanks

Bullfrog100

We do not have a book and the display is reading e1 f2, does anyone know what that means.

Joanne H

I need a repair manual for a GE dryer model # DDG8080MAL

Teresa Courts

I am looking for the Instruction Manuel for model #ABM-100-4. teresa40courts@msn.com

gloria delgado

looking for manual for kenmore manual model 363 8592780

JEFF

WHERE CAN I GET THE MANUAL FOR THIS MODEL? I HAVE SEARCHED THE NET… NEGATIVE RESULTS.

judy

i am in need for a copy of the owners manual for a toastmaster breadmachine model #TBR15. Please let me know where i can find one. respond to jcatg@tds.net

Rakxz

The model number is 158.1789280. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to load it! If someone has a manual for it, scan it and send me a copy @ Rakxz@msn.com under the subject “Kenmore Sewing Machine Loading Help”. Thanks ahead of time!

franklin range

replacement

Unregistered-bjandnancy

have water coming in … on the water side.. but not getting water to pump for the ice.. bought a new water valve… this has not helpled.. what to do

Unregistered-deken

Looking for a manual for this model

Unregistered-Lois

I don’t have a manual. I would like to know how to hook up this carpet cleaner to the water supply. Thanks

Unregistered-sandra

Am looking for a manual for GE dishwasher
      model # GSC 700X03WH
      Please email me..
      sandraswalker@hotmail.com

Unregistered-anetagriffin

I need a manual for this maker . Could. any one help me with finding out how to get one
      help I am desperate.

Unregistered-Midwesternwind

I am looking for threading instructions for my sewing machine I purchased at a yard sale. Does anyone have a manual for a Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 120-49? If so please contact me at Midwesternwind@hotmail.com

Thank you

Unregistered-fldozer

I have tried for over 1/2 hour to locate the above manual to no avail. This site is a circle jerk- you can’t get to any information.

Does Sears have a dedicated page to download manuals?

Unregistered-desperate stay-at-home mom

plz help me my dish washer won’t clean properly and i see some of my 6 year olds “experiments” in my coffie mugs

Unregistered-Nuangie

I was given a Kenmore Humidifier Model No. 14114. I was not given the manual. Does any one know how I can get one?

Thanks,

Angie

Handyman
      Participant

First find the model number of your appliance.
      Many manuals can be found at:
      http://www.partsdirect.com

Other manuals can be found by researching the manufacturer.
      The brand may not be the manufacturer.
      Check here to see who makes what:
      http://www.appliance411.com/parts/make.shtml

Many manuals are no longer available so you may just need to ask specific questions on this and other websites to diagnose your appliance problems. Many of the people who visit this and other sites own service manuals, which cover lines of products from manufacturers, and may be able to help, if you fully explain the symptoms of the problem and describe the appliance down to the model number.

Unregistered-tom g

my Kenmore softner doesnt seem to be working, the water flow readout is not working. I have replaced the intake/out valve gaskets all else seems to be working properly,the salt is not being used, there is on block..???? please help

Unregistered-mommyisshining

I’m looking for this manuel.does any have it?Maybe somebody can email it to me.Any info thats given about the belt.My email is mommyisshining@earthlink.net.Thank you
      Tanya

Unregistered-Rmuz

Hi Does any one have a manual for a Admiral Ultima Dishwasher?I got this dishwasher from someone at work who never used it and never had a manual.I have tried to search for it on diffrent pages with the model no. but it keeps coming back that there is no such no.
      Thanks Robert

Unregistered-aelsbree

HI. I’M TRYING TO SELL A KENMORE DRYER AS MENTIONED ABOVE AS WELL AS THE GAS WASHING MACHINE WHICH I HAVE NO INFO ON AS IT’S IN STORAGE AND I NEVER GOT A MANUAL. IT WAS DEFINITELY TOP OF THE LINE, GAS, KITCHEN FAUCET HOOKUP. BOTH APPLIANCES WERE CONSIDERED “APARTMENT” SIZE. THEY COULD BE STACK ON AN UGLY METAL FRAME. WHITE. DRYER FRONT LOADER. WASHER TOP LOAD. ANY ANY INFO WOULD BE IMMENSELY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU. NITA

Unregistered-lemontree

How do I restart my Kenmore gas oven when there is no owner’s manual?

Unregistered-N183L@AOL.COM

I am looking for a parts list or parts schematic for a GE electric stove Model JMS06001WH. It was poabably built in the 70’s.

Viewing 94 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.