Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kennyd69
      Participant

I am having trouble with my intertherm E1EB-015HA heater. the elements heat up but the blower does not start. I checked the blower and it works for the A/C and also when I set the fan switch from auto to on. but when I turn the heat on and the fan to auto I get the problem. I have replaced the 2 pole sequencer and the 2 pole limit switch but still have the same problem. I would like to know if I am heading down the right path before I spend the money to replace the other 1 pole limit switch and the 1 pole sequencer, or could it be some thing else that is wrong? PLEASE HELP>>>>

HKestenholz
      Participant

You are on the right path; the first sequencer in line starts the fan motor, so look for the fan motor wire coming from a sequencer.

http://www.heatpro.info heat/cool right-sizing

The Senate and House can not find a suitable health plan for the nation; they should open their own exclusive health plan booklet and start reading.

kernlee
      Participant

I had the same problem with a Nordyne Model E2EH. The 7.5 MFD capacitor that straps to the side of the element housing was not working correctly. PART #621434

Unregistered-hillbillyely

Sounds like the same problem that I had. Pull out the heater coils and you will probably find that the heater coil has come apart. This is an easy repacement that runs just under 200.00 or so

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.