• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ian Wright

My shower is only “dripping” water. No proper water pressure. It’s the first time we have had any problem with it. It’s a stand-alone shower (Moen faucet) and we have a seperate bathtub. Water to all other faucets in the house are fine….Any ideas ?

Dodgeman

And you are having some of the cold weather that the rest of the country is having, you may have a frozen pipe going up to the shower head.

If so, remove the cover plate for the Moen faucet and use a hair drier to get some heat into the area. But be observant, if the pipe thaws out, it may have already cracked and have a leak, in which case, you will need a plumber to frozen/burst pipe.

Good Luck!

Dodgeman

Mike

Ian,

The shower head could have clacium and phosphate deposit buildup inside the shower head itself. These deposits will break loose and clog the head. You may want to take the shower head off and turn the water on to clean out the pipe ( and make sure it is not the water pressure) and check the inside of the water head. Sometimes it is that simple.

Marie

I have no/low water pressure coming from shower.All other faucets are fine. Can anyone help me?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.