Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dodgeman
      Participant

I know I’ve been away more than usual lately. (job demands) However, today I just noticed what appears to be a new format?
      I find I have to scroll to the right in order to read the string of posts, and if I open a post, I have to scroll to the right again to read it. After a while, it becomes a real inconvenience.
      Anyone else notice this? I haven’t changed any setting on my computer for months.
      Regards,
      Dodgeman

Woodflooristcom
      Participant

I just started here so it seems all the same to me.

It’s good that you have been busy working.

Some Redneck technical information:

Try moving your monitor 3 inches to the right!

Franklyn

I Teach Wood Floors Online and Offline

Handyman
      Participant

In the next several weeks, generally on Wednesdays the ad placements and sizes are going to move around. The internet keeps changing and web sites are testing new formats and sizes. Next week that same ad box will move to the right side of the page from the left.
      Thanks to the volunteer moderators on this site the forum content, which we feel is great, is FREE. We do however need revenue to pay to keep the site and its content live somehow. We hope to provide this content without overtaxing the visitor’s patience with Las Vegas type ads. I hope this answered some questions and I am always available to answer specific questions regarding the site.

Thanks,

Greg
      info@discussions.tommmymac.us

PS Thanks Dodgeman for starting this thread. It is great to learn what you guys are thinking.

Unregistered-Tom C

my screen shows the complete width of both the threads and the messages.. it only hides the far right if I have my list of favorites or history bar on the lft..and thanks for the A A A tip on the top.. I was frustrated with such a small font, now much better, I dont need my dollar store spectacles to read it….

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.