Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unregistered-sandra

Hello,I live in a nice neighborhood, but my neighbors clothing choice is skimpy at best. The only thing he ever wears is those white sleeveless shirts with straps over the shoulder. I find this very skimpy as the shirts are only to be worn under another more appropriate shirt. These sleeveless shirts are availiable at the stores 10 for $5, so I am very annoyed that he wears them outside. It makes our neighborhood look very skimpy and cheap.

What can I say to prevent him from doing this and wear the more appropriate shirts?

Unregistered-john

This falls into the same general category of posts that this forum gets from time to time, regarding such things as irritating neighbors, uncooperative HOA’s, shadows on the wall,country music and chainsaws at night,blinking lights, etc.
      Amazing as it may seem, the same solution cures all such problems- modern pharmacology! Ask your doctor.

Unregistered-Andy

Of course, you could also ask him to wear different shirts, or perhaps buy him some new shirts. Maybe he can’t afford better shirts?
      Just my $.02.
      Andy

riverhawk
      Participant

His
      last neighbor complained that he only wore his shorts outside and his beerbelly was always showing… Soooo he is improving!!!

GreekSteel
      Participant

I have 5 perfect solutions to your problem.

1. Stop looking at him.
      2. Build a 6 foot fence.
      3. Curtains.
      4. Find a hobby.
      5. Move.

Any one of the above will fix this most serious problem you have.

I am going outside now with my white shirt on to do various chores around the yard. I hope my choice of yard work fashion does not “cheapen” my neighborhood. Also talking to your Dr. like someone else recommended is a very good idea.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.