Tommy Mac Discussions Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum my neighbor has some hard to get out stains in her carpet can you help her get them out especially t

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Unregistered-cierra5000

i would just like to say that my neighbor she has carpet stains badly. from her children and her lack of asking for help. i only wished that there was something that i can do to help her get the stains out of her carpet. she has juice stains clorox stains. i want her to get the clorox stains out the most. but i dont want her to get into trouble and not get the help she needs to get the stains out. she doesn’t have the money to go and get a cleaner a kit or anything to fix her carpet. isnt there something that she can get out that is cheap and can save her and her family alot of money. isnt there something she can do to get the clorox stains out of her carpet. please help her.
      a neighbor in need

Unregistered-lg

i’m sorry to say that if you spill bleach on a carpet the carpet is ruined.

Giddaymate
      Participant

Hi,
      There is somthing you can try, as you can tell once the carpet has been bleached the colour is gone for good. My Mum cats were bringing in red mud on there paws and leaving red dots on her grey carpet and there was know way of getting the stains out.
      What I did was carefully put bleach on the stained red paw marks to remove the colour, then bought fabric dye the closest to the carpet colour mixed a small amount with water and carefulIy put it on the carpet and blended it in with the rest of the carpet.
      If possible try it out somewhere on a piece of carpet where no one can see it so you can work out how weak or strong to mix the fabric dye.
      It work out great for my Mum, you can’t see the stains or where I had to bleach the carpet. Hope this helps you out. Noelene

Giddaymate
      Participant

Hi
      I forgot to ask what colour carpet does she have. Because lets say for example she has grey carpet with dark blue flets in it.

Fabric colour it with gray then when its dry get a permanent felt tip dark blue marker and make blue flecks to match in with the rest of the carpet.
      Noelene

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.