Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nancyruiz1
      Participant

I have a big kitchen full of Metal Cabinets that I have tried to like but just can’t. I really want a normal Kitchen. This is my first house and its a fixer upper so the cabinets are at least 50 years old. They are light blue or a blue/green/grey color. I really don’t know what the color is. There are lots of really nice features and they are in great condition for their age.
      Anyone interested in brainwashing me into liking them can email me or if you are interested let me know.

PrincessHardware04
      Participant

Make them likable with a new coat of paint in the color of your choosing. You’d be surprised what a color change can do to your attitude towards them. I myself repainted my kitchen, because it was a very icky navajo white. I chose a color that I felt was a comfortable color for my kitchen. My house was built in the 1920’s and moved here in the 1950’s. It has 10ft ceilings throughout the house and the color I chose made my kitchen look bigger and not so closed in. Try it you might like it.

Work like you don’t need the money, Love like you’ve never been hurt, and Dance like no one is watching……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.