• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      laura

i am trying to find some plans or ideas on how to build my own kitchen nook can you help?

long

what do you mean by breakfast nook? if you are asking about a built in bench type seat and pulling a table up to it there is a helpful hint at the hgtv web site under home improvement projects- windows.

Cathy Browning

I am trying to build a kitchen nook. Does anyone have or know where I can get the plans.

Ken May

I’m looking for the same thing. Plans for a kitchen bench seat. If either of us finds one, pass it on.
      Thanks,
      …Ken

Mary Lindsay

So I can have it made or bought

heidi

Can you please send me some information on building a kitchen nook. Thankyou.

John W. Olsen

I am looking for plans for building a kitchen nook. I need to modify the nook to fit the kitchen.

MELISSA MURO

I am looking for plans to make a nook. I would really appreciate it if you would email it to me. Thanks very much!!!

NICOLE

Here is a link to plans for building a kitchen nook/ bench (w/storage capacity)…

http://www.diydata.com/projects/plans/kitchen_plans.htm

Hope this helps!

Unregistered-beve-billb@comcast.net

looking for a kitchen nook ,not too large but large enough to sit six people ,dark color to match existing cupboard

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.