Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Unregistered-don

Glass Wax was manufactured by Reckitt Benckiser and was discontinued in 2003 due to low demand (I am told). They have a toll free number to call 1-800-228-4722 for product information. I asked if they would consider manufacturing this glass wax again and I was told it might be possible if people start asking for it again, (increase in demand). I always use this wax to clean windows and I don’t like to use anything else.

If enough people call and ask about it, maybe they will consider making it again?

Hope this helps.

bink
      Participant

The Vermont Country Store carries a substitute product. It come in a ‘pink’ bottle and from all description it is very similar. Try this URL.

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/shopping/product/alternateviews.jsp?iProductID=11768&picindex=1′,’alternateview’

Let us know how it works out.

Unregistered-tarynjt

ive been looking for it for a very long time. someone told me to look on the computer which now i have. i wish you would bring it back, its one of the best cleaners that people my age only know about. its used for many things not just windows. if it was stop in 2003 where can i send for it to get a can. please post where you can subscribe for it wherever it is still in stock.
      thanks for your help.

Unregistered-Dena

I would LOVE for them to start making the glass wax in the pink can again. I am a high school band director and we use it to polish our tubas, baritones and percussion. It is wonderful and we haven’t found anything that works as well yet. We used it for years and bought in surplus. Finally started watering it down when we couldn’t find it anymore. I am giving them a call today!

Unregistered-Hitchner

We use this product for windows and our glass table. It’s the best!!!! We also miss this product at Xmas time, we add food color to it for our stencils when it dries its colored. Please bring it back.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.