Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Unregistered-JOHN

HI BOB I JUST WANT TO KNOW AS MY WIFE HAS BOUGHT ME A DEWALT ROUTER I LOVE THE ROUTER ONLY PROBLEM IS I.M NEW TO IT CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME TIPS HOW TO USE IT WITH CARE IF U CAN CAN U REPLY BACK PLEASE

thiggy
      Participant

The router is a very versatile power tool for the woodworker. How to use it is not a question which can be quickly answered in a sentence or two. For a start, what do you wish to do with it? Do you have a specific project which you anticipate using the router? If not, I would suggest that you purchase one of many fine books which are dedicated to the care and feeding of the router. One such book is Woodworking With the Router by Bill Hylton. There are many others. Check with Woodcraft or Rockler. Do a Google search. Good luck and good routing. If you have a more specific question, please post back.

bink
      Participant

I agree with thiggy. He mentioned a number of good ideas. The book I like is ‘the ROUTER’ by Robert R. Rosendahl. It contains the basic. Good Routing, they are a lot of fun to use.

Let us know how it works out.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.