Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven Haugh
      Participant

Hey,

New York is one of the prime destinations for students who are looking to benefit from a reputed and widely acknowledged international education. The city has a number of competitive public institutions of higher education. It also houses the maximum number of top-ranked educational institutions in America. Recently, I won the scholarship to study at NYU Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.

I’m planning to relocate from Toronto in a week. My family would be accompanying me to the U.S. I have a lot of things to get shifted to the new place. House shift is really a difficult and tiresome process. I think hiring a company providing international moving services might be a better thought. But, I’m unaware of the formalities to be followed regarding the transportation of such stuff. If you have previous experience with packers and movers, please don’t hesitate to share the details. Waiting for an expert advice!

ryan_vice
      Participant

Hey there,

I’m from Edmonton and as part of a home renovation project, a number of furniture were being moved around and two of the mover dudes were half-drunk, lost balance and rammed on the doors. The door, being of sub-par quality was dented or you could say, damaged and now needs to be replaced. The door looked so out-of-place anyways so I’m thinking of getting it replaced by high-quality fiberglass door

jerin1234
      Participant

Hey guys,
      When you decide to shift to a new location whether it is after buying a new apartment/villa or getting a home for rent, it is very important to ensure that the new location you are moving to will match the lifestyle you were used to. From simple things like having a nearby grocery shop to having your office or your child’s educational institution close by, there are a million other factors that will affect your decision of moving into a new location. To ensure that you don’t miss out on anything that will make your life comfortable at your new home, given below is checklist for anyone planning to make a move.
      India is the best country to relocate. there are many flats for sale in Kottayam , Thrissur and in many other areas.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.