• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      RobertW

Does anyone know which of the following hot tub manufactures makes the best quality product: Sundance,LA Spa, or Jacuzzi. I am trying to purchase a large hot tub (5-6 people) provides the most theraputic effect at the highest quality. Any recommendation is greatly appreciated. RobertW.

BEG

Well,

I know I am probably a minority on this, but when
      it comes to products such as hot tubs, cars, computers, etc, etc, etc,……I go to “Consumers Reports”……..It devinitely gives me the right questions to think about.

Good luck, my friend.

Joe

After several weeks of comparing many different models and manufacturers, we finally decided on a hot tub from Bullfrog Spas. Their web site is http://www.bullfrogspas.com.

We chose this particular tub mainly because of its design. The tub itself has interchangeable jetpacks. What this means is that if you don’t like the configuration of the jets, you can change them without replacing the tub. You can also keep a couple of extra jetpack configurations on hand to add a little variety to your hot tub experience. Because the jetpacks are removable, the plumbing throughout the tub is simplified. Water is supplied to the jets by a main line, which runs around the perimeter of the tub. This greatly reduces the number of hoses running around the tub thus allowing more room for insulation. The tub itself is well insulated. Every void is filled with foam.

We’ve had our tub for about 6 month and love it.

Hope this helps.
      -Joe

keith

im looking for information on baha spa/hot tubs?

marisa

If you are looking for the best manufactured and the most theraputic hot tub I strongly recommend coast spas go to http://www.coastspas.com I believe they are the best. My husband and I are trying to recover from a motor vehicle accident and this makes life a little easier, they are phenomenal. We own a Lanai model they come in 40 or 50 jets. If you have the money you can go way out with the Extreme model this one is loaded, pop up bar, tv, stereo, vcr, phone, even hook up your pc. plus, plus, plus. You must check them out they came in first at the Toronto home show.

Jason

Some very good Hot Tub Plans available at 30yr-harvest for $23.00

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.