Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tiffany
      Participant

My house is under renovation. Including e-wastes, there are a lot of useless things in my house. So in between renovation, I want to remove those junks. Before the renovation, it was too difficult for me to manage those junks. We used to dump all e-wastes and junks in a room. We don’t have enough space to live. So we started renovating the house.
      I have heard of junk removal services in Toronto. It is the best method to remove junks. I reused the cans and bins. Still, there are a lot of junks. My daughter made several creative things by using the old covers and clothes. Our house will be more spacious if we remove junks. We can arrange a better study area for our kids. I don’t know whether junk removal includes e-wastes. I also want to remove old refrigerator, iron box and stereos.

Purple Dumpster
      Participant

Hii Tiffany, we offers residential & commercial dumpster rental in Mississauga,ON, also known as roll-off containers available in 10, 20, 30 & 40 cubic yards to accommodate your bulk trash removal needs in Mississsauga and surrounding areas.
      https://www.purpledumpster.ca/dumpster-rental-mississauga/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.