Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      terry50
      Participant

This is in addition to the message I just posted. Like I mentioned I live in a mobile home. I have a coleman furnace with an automatic ignition. I have checked the thermostat to make sure it is in the correct operating mode. I have also checked to see that electrical power is ON. I chave checked to see that the knob on the gas control valve is in the full on position. I have made sure filters are clean and that return grilles are not obstructed and supply registers are open. I am sure that furnace flue piping is open and ubobstructed. For some reason it goes on however it does not heat up like it should. I would appreciate any help you can offer. My email is tjbmlm@msn.com I am also on msn.com under the same email. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Terry

Anonymous
      Participant

Observe the cycle. Does the burner come on and in a minute the blower comes on. After a few minutes does the burner go back out and then the blower run for another couple of minutes.

Unregistered-Andy

Is the blower wheel clean and running at full speed? You mentioned that the flue is clear, but how about the supply and return ductwork?
      Just a couple more ideas to check…
      Andy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.