Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      onechionly
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I have a front porch on the 2nd floor of my home. There is a gutter than drains water from the Front Porch floor through the brick facade to the exterior of my home. There is a gutter in there I presume it to be copper as the other gutters in my home are old copper and have turned green.

From where the gutter runs on the 2nd floor I can see a leak coming through the first floor ceiling/wall. I believe the gutter has developed a tear somewhere when its embedded into the brick facade. The previous owners of my home fix this by inserting a second but smaller gutter within the copper gutter. However the leak persist which leads me to believe that the 2nd gutter has also developed a tear.

How do I fix this problem. Also how would I remove the 2nd gutter within the first one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Handyman
      Participant

is probably just secured at the top and that could be where the failure is occuring.

If it is not sealed at the top it might as well not be sealed at all check there before pulling out the insert.

Greg
      Webmaster
      Winter Park Homes for Sale

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.