• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Linda McDoniels

Bob: FlexAble Designs, Inc. has created a new product which makes caulking easier, faster and cleaner. The flexible caulking tip, Flex Pro, inserts over the caulk tube tip. Flex Pro rotates 360 degrees and allows for placement of caulk in those hard to reach places. Overhead, around corners, behind sinks, toilets, etc. We would like the opportunity to introduce you to our product. We can be reached via e-mail at mcdoniels@i-cafe.net or by phone at 888-578.6660. We look forward to speaking with you.
      FlexAble Designs, Inc.
      Linda McDoniels, CEO

Jay J

Linda,

At least your post is directed at someone in particular.

Bob doesn’t read these posts. If you want to contact the show, get in touch with HomeWorld Media, or e-mail *** ****, or go to Ask Bob.

With that said, if I was you (which I’m not) but if I were, I’d send a nice letter with a product sample to his ‘office’. I don’t know where it is but one of the above ‘contacts’ should be able to get that information for you. Using this Forum as a way to market a product is not much of an effort, IMHO. Spend some money with the hope that you make some.

By best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J

SUE

I WOULD LIKE A DESCRIPTION AND A PICTURE OF WHAT THIS FLEXIBLE TIP IS. MANY TIMES I CANNOT GET IT WHERE I WANT IT WITHOUT IT GETTING ALL OVER.

PLEASE RESPOND AND ALSO WHERE CAN I PURCHASE IF I LIKE WHAT I SEE.

THANKS

SUE

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.