Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lorenaR
      Participant

I am a resident of Toronto. I am planning to downsize my living area in my house since we don’t have adequate spaces. I can’t manage to arrange and clean all the household items in a limited space. So I am planning to shift extra old pieces of furniture which were used by my grandfather to a storage space situated in Toronto. I am looking for cheaper and efficient self-storage in Toronto. Is it a good method for protecting our valuables and all?
      I came to Toronto when I was a kid. Since I never had any experience in shifting houses, I don’t have any idea of packing and shifting. I don’t know how to deal with all these kind of matters. Is it okay to seek help from any self-storage services? What kind of storage units can be used? How long can we use these type of storage spaces?

buddy
      Participant

Hi,
      After months of waiting, we are finally moving into our own home. It was a dream come true we put all over time working day and night make this workout. Saving almost all our money left we did achieve our dream. Meantime in all this rush, we couldn’t look up on some stuff. Our landlord said to leave as soon as possible so that we couldn’t finish off all our work in our new home. So we decided to move in. We contacted the local service provider for the internet connection. As there was some maintenance work going in the area it will take some weeks or maybe months to get a new connection. It’s so difficult to live without an internet connection. So I researched and asked my neighbours is there any way that I can get temporary internet service. So they suggested me a provider that does temporary internet for short term. Does it come at affordable rates? Are they good as normal house wifi?

astonmartin
      Participant

Hi,
      After a long time of waiting finally, I am ready to move out of my town to my dream place to achieve my dream job. As my employer requested me to join as soon as possible. I didn’t have much time to move my things from my old apartment. I told my landlord to keep my stuff in the apartment for the meantime. So he told me until new tenant, you can keep your stuff. As my new apartment is under renovation it will take some while to get finished. A couple of weeks later my landlord rings me up and said the new tenant is coming. You have to move out your stuff. As I quickly searched some self-storage nearby I found one which is quite affordable. I haven’t used the self-storage before? Can you people let me know what all things should I be aware of before moving my things?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.