Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Eileen
      Participant

I found a commercial locksmith service to repair the door locks in my hotel. I am running a hotel for the past 4 years and no one complains about the facilities in my hotel. Last month a family had booked a suite room for two days. They are the tourists from London, they came here to spend their holiday in Toronto. They complain that somebody had opened there room when they leave the room with there guide. I was confused by the incident and I checked the CCTV videos. We didn’t find anyone in the videos. I don’t know what really happens. They left the rooms and cancelled there booking.
      Last week another couple complained about the door lock. When I check the door locks I found that there are some issues with the door locks. I think this is the reason for the first incident. I should have to install some better quality products with better security. Is it better to repair the locks or change the whole lock system? If I change the whole lock system of 20 rooms what will be the cost?

shanemcman
      Participant

It can be done with the help of local locksmith also , it is not mandatory to hire professional locksmith for it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.