Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gary Jacob
      Participant

How much will it cost for a house cleaning for 2200 square feet house? What kind of services are included?

Stewartbrock
      Participant

Hi Gary,
      Per hour costs are between $50 and $90 and often include multiple cleaners. The square footage charges depend on the size of your house. In your case it would be cost $250. If it was less than 1000 square feet it would have been an average of $90.

Gary Jacob
        Participant

thanks for this information

erikmertens
      Participant

I agree with Stewartbrock, The cleaning agents will charge according to how much Sq. Feet the room or the particular cleaning area covers. After reading to this I suddenly got remember about the water damage Anaheim happened at my sisters home as the bathroom pipe got burst and thus the water got spread all over the home. So to cover up the damage she decided to contact the insurance company as she already had an agreement with them for a water/flood damage insurance policy. Likewise, you should have also made an agreement with an insurance company for water damage so that they can control the further restoration cost or house cleaning.

Gary Jacob
        Participant

yes this is also a great information to have an agreement with an insurance company. Thanks

Rifat Shah
      Participant

Hi Gary,

Not sure where you’re based, but here in Edmonton we recommend CleanNow. Their app-based cleaning service is quoting $208.36 for a 2,200 sqft home. And they can come to your home in as little as 30 mins. You can find them at CleanNow.com

Hope that helps… -R

Mikoyesil
      Participant

Hi Gary,

We recommend you check out house cleaners edmonton
      for the best cleaning service and tips. You can get pricing online on the website and book online.

Check it out.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.