Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      itsreallyconcrete
      Participant

for becoming a mod,,, you’ll really enjoy the coffee mug not to mention the royalty cks for responses 😉

you get the hat on the 1 yr anniversary

hope you’re feeling better !

http://www.itsreallyconcrete.com
      decorative concrete artisan
      concrete repairs

Bruno1949
      Participant

me about the meeting? 🙂 I’m going to guess I just posted too much and they had to do something to control me? Or maybe I got enough “thumbs ups”? It must be some sort of secret initiation. So secret even I didn’t know about it.

As for better? No way. I tore my rotator cuff and tricep muscle in half in the fall. The only ‘cure’ is major surgery and a year long recovery. With no income and no insurance that ain’t happening. I either get disability or I learn to live with the pain and not being able to use my right arm.

I’ve found out I can’t hit the wall, much less the nail, left handed. I need to practice more I guess.

Bruno1949
      Participant

house in Aruba! Although I’m not too clear on one thing: do I supply the pilot for the corporate jet or is he just part of the deal? 🙂

Hey, at this point even a coffee cup would be an improvement in my life! And can I trade in the hat for an arm sling?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.