Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jeff

Aside from chemicals, does boiling water and/or vinegar help clear a clogged shower drain?
      It’s a minor clog, but one that appears every month or two with a slow drain, appreciate any advice you can give me, Thanks

Henry in MI

Jeff, the problem with clogged drains, other than the kitchen ones, usually is hair. Boiling water or vinegar may work a little on the soap scum and grease that holds the hair glob together, but they don’t do much to the hair itself. Lye and a few other chemicals do dissolve hair and are the most effective, accordingly. When using any chemical, read and follow label directions.

Henry in MI

Nancy Hall

Where Can I Locate More Of The Plumbers Secret Aerosol Cans?

BARBARA M. BUCKHOLZ

I have repeatedly tried to call the 800 number given to acquire more cannisters for The Plumber’s Secret to no success. Are there any other sites where I can purchase these? The Plumber’s Secret really works and saves me from calling a plumber. Please reply as quickly as possible.

jim

does sears or HOME DEPOT carry the cans

Senorita Martinez

What is normally found in a shower drain? I plunged my shower drain last night and heard a loud gurgling and when I lifted the plunger up, there was brown water, sandy, grindy pieces that came up also. What was that?

Handyman
      Participant

The product is no longer sold through standard retail channels.
      The company that made the product no longer exists and the only place to find the item is through a liquidator or eBay.

Neither of these sites is affiliated with discussions.tommmymac.us.

http://www.markdownalley.com/showitem.cfm?itemid=630&source=bv

http://www.ebay.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.