Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Gil

Any hints on getting red candle wax that has melted into a beige colored carpet?

Karin

Gil,you can use a hair dryer to heat the wax up and then take paper towels or old rag to soak up wax.Karin

Jay J -Moderator

Hi Gil,

I don’t know how well the hairdryer trick works but I do know that the iron-and-towel trick does work very well.

Visit One Of My Favorite WEB Search Engines and read how to do it. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

Jim

Try 3m here is the link http://www.3m.com/carpet

Jim

Judy

Hi Gil, I make candles and have indoor-outdoor carpet down and have had many accidents,,lol,,I just use a brown paper bag and Iron, It has worked sucessfully for 3 years:)) Good Luck.

utaylor1
      Participant

I’ve accidently spilled a small jar of melted candle wax that had completed melted on my candle warmer, and I’d appreciate any hints or tips on the best way to remove it? Thanks!

utaylor1
      Participant

I’ve spilled a small jar of melted candle wax on my carpet that was completly melted by my candle warmer. What’s the best way to remove it? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Participant

I want to remove the red color from candle wax that was spilled on my gray burber carpet. Help. I have the wax out by need to remove all the red color stain

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.