Tommy Mac Discussions Forums Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum Can anyone suggest tips on packing different items for shifting?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Hunisgung123
      Participant

Hi,

I’m a working as a software engineer for 5 years. Recently, I bought a new flat. So I asked my girlfriend to shift to my place. She is very much talented in designing individual pieces of furniture and storage cabinet. While moving, she needs to carry all her craft work. But it’s a difficult task to execute. When discussed with my friends, they suggested consulting portable storage container suppliers.

So, last day we discussed with the above-mentioned storage unit suppliers. They will provide us with portable containers and after we finish packing, they will deliver to the desired location. But we are concerned about the furniture and wardrobes. We want to move the equipment safely and securely. We are confident about the suppliers we have consulted as are highly experienced in this field. Can anyone give some tips on how to pack different materials, so that it remains safe?

Thank You!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.