• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Deonna

I would like to know more about how to build in a captains bed. It seems to save space and less places to hind things for the kids..

sandra

i live in a small one bedroom and it would save me so much space if i had a captains bed,iam pretty handy and i want to build a bed,look a few captain bed and the price we too high for me so would it be cheaper to build one?

hope that you can help!

sandy

Merlin

Would like to know where to get the plans to build one. Grandsons waiting for Papa to build them some….

Tim

I am interested in learning how to build a full size captain’s bed. I am moving into a newly purchased home; however, there is only a limited amount of space available. I am hopeful that there exists plans for a captain’s bed that includes at least twelve drawers. If you have any information dealing with the aforementioned, please E-mail me. Thanks!

Paul Ritchie

Hi….Would any one be willing and able to forward me some plans for building a base under by daughters bed…complete with draws like a captains bed…..Thanks in advance

Debbie

I am looking for some plans to build a twin bed and cabinets with a trundle bed into the room (or onto a wall in the room).

Unregistered-no1hotbodybuilder

To whom it may concern,
      Could I get some simple plans/nothing complicated for full/queen size Captain’s bed with a attachable hutch
      Thank you

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.