• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      AJ

Any word on this product? It sounds great- no glue, no mess. Would like to know if anyone has tried it and their thoughts.

Tina

I put this through out my upstairs. It went down easly other than cutting out room shapes. It went down in no time and seems to be durable. I have 2 large dogs and it’s held up great.

linda

Is easy to install, but over time with as little water as possible used to mop, it has warpped badly. I even dry it as I am mopping, but still warpping. A very expensive project and now I will have to tear it out and replace.

Larry

I recently installed 800 ft. of swiftlock in my Kitchen and Living room and I would rate it as superb but, be sure to pull off the old base boards because the quarter round molding can look kind of silly also be careful when approaching the finish wall if there is a door or anything that the flooring has to fit under because the is no way to tilt it up to lock it in. I solved this problem by cutting the lip off of the finish row glued heavily and used the pull bar and hammer to squeeze it togather. I love it! It brought new life to my old hardwood floor!

Unregistered-tim

I recently started a community on http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com that might be of interest. Besides Armstrong there are many other brands to consider. My biggest concern is resistance to spills, since that tends to not be covered by warrantee. The results can really vary. Check it out.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.