• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom

I have air in my water lines. Could it be a ruptured bladder tank or is it something else. My pump was replaced in well a year ago. Water level was at 150 ft & well is 390 ft deep.

Harold Kestenholz – Hydronic Network

Air is always in water lines; fresh well water is usually about 5% air by volume. When you heat it making the bubbles larger or create places to settle, the air gathers. Some plumbers recommend a Hoffman Model 79 air vent at the gathering location.

Teresa Zemotel

We went on vacation for 2 weeks. We came home and discovered there was air in our water pipes? How do we fix this? Thank you for any assistance.

Dd

My water pipes make a noise that sounds like they will take off. The noise occurs usually when the water is not in use, but several times a day. What can I check to correct this problem?

James McElroy

I have a driven well. lately the water has been sputtering out / dropping out, and the pressure just plain sucks. How do I remedy this? how many problems am I looking at? Please help direct me to an answer. I want to have a little background before I call a plumer.

Thanks

Michael J. Nightwine or Constance J. Nightwine

Our water pipes seem to have air or somehting in them, they make a rattling nose and shake our

house off and on day and night. How do we take care of this problem?

bob johnston

our pipes have been making loud noises when we flush and turn of the water. How’s the best way to fix?

Becky Bly

Whenever we flush the pipe rattles and this just started two weeks ago. What do we do to stop/fix?

Larry R.

Air is passing through my water lines and spitting at the faucets. I have a submersible pump that pumps water through a water filter to a water tank with bladder and through a water softner to the spickets. I can hear a faint sound coming from the top of the filter, like air passing through. I have removed the filter but air is still in the lines. Can you help?

Linda and Tim

Our water pipes hum when we use water antwhere in the house. We have a well. How do we get rid of the air in the pipes?

AMAL

I RECENTLY MOVED INTO MY NEW HOUSE NOW WE ARE NOTICING WHEN WE TURN ON THE TAP TO THE TUB ONLY THE PIPES START RATTLING AND MAKING THIS REALLY LOUD NOISE. THE WATER PRESSURE ISN’T REALLY STRONG IN THE BATHROOM. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM AND HOW DO I FIX IT.

Jack Blessing

Recently installed a new hot water heater and have air in the hot water line that I can’t get rid of. Lots of it, takes about 30 seconds to a minute to get it all out after the system has been sitting for over 4 or 5 hours. Any ideas??

Bryan Jacob

I have air in my hot water pipes. i am on a rural water system with a jet pump and a pressure tank. what can i do to to find and solve the problem?

ken

I have banging in a couple sinks. The water flow gradually gets slower till it stops with a bang in the pipes.

Come on guys… when you gind the solution do the world a favor and post it.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.