Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      msgtusarmy
      Participant

I need plans for a 10 x 12 shed with a shed style roof, I would like a set of free plans if possible , and I would like downloadable plans. By shed style roof , I mean that it is ecentally a flat roof that is raised on one end via a pony wall or a solid wall that is higher in the back and lower in the front , more specificcally a 12 foot wall on the rear, with the rear wall being the 12 foot length side the front wall being a 12 ft length side and the side walls being 10 foot in length. wall heights would be standard 8 foot on the front 12 foot on rear and 8 foot on the sides with a triangular pony wall added to meet the roof. If any one could cad these out with 16 centers that would be a purchase plans set that would be ok too. I would need a scale referance on the set as well. Thanks

msgtusarmy
      Participant

that rear wall height was supposed to be 10 ft , not 12 ……

Giddaymate
      Participant

Hi Msgtusarmy,
      This shed plan might be able to help you out. Except this plan is the higher in the front and lower in the back. It shouldn’t be to hard to reverse it around so the door is on the lower side of the shed.

http://just-sheds.com/Free_shed_plans.htm

regards from Noelene

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.