MiniFoxx
Participant

I was not directing my answer towards you, those that replied to you or anyone other than the original poster. As I read it, it reminded me of something my step-son did a few years back and it was so hilarious….and that was how I took care of the problem.

I guess if you wanted to be technical about the situation, my answer is also wrong because it does not “get rid” of it. It eliminates what is above the ground only.

I’m not trying to slap anyone in the face, except maybe my old man once in a while when he does his redneck tricks….but some of them work better than doing it the ‘professional’ way.

As I said, unless he wants to put in a garden or something where he will need to till up the area, doing it my way would work in my opinion. It was just an offer of a suggestion.

And just because the powers that be chose me to be a moderator doesn’t mean a damn thing. I learn something everytime I come to this board. If you look back, one of my original posts was about changing an electrical switch! Okay, so that’s great, they have a moderator who doesn’t even know how to do basic electrical ~ what kind of a board is this? I add to the conversation and bring up suggestions, ideas, thoughts, etc., so that others can add to it, and together we will hopefully come up with a solution to a problem that will be safe, economical and code approved. See where I’m going with this?

And with that said, I apologize for any hard feelings that I caused you because that was not my intention. I thought of my step`son, something another moderator said to me, I posted my little post and thought it would bring some smiles to those who read it. That is all.

I hope your day gets better. Happy Thanksgiving.

MiniFoxx
Moderator – Construction Project Blog
http://discussions.tommmymac.us/BBS/Construction_Project_Blog/flat-page1.html

Some have better luck next time around,
some don’t, and some don’t even try.