If you read this blog regularly, you know I’m obsessed with lists. Here’s another one. The Daily Star out of Oneota, N.Y., published the 10 most popular winter home improvement projects. They are:
1. Addressing insulation issues, eliminating drafts and installing energy-efficient bulbs.
2. Reconfiguration of room furniture.
4. Carpeting/removing carpeting or refinishing hardwood floors.
5. A redo of light fixtures.
6. Tile work.
7. Adding a closet.
8. Electrical system upgrades.
9. Bathroom remodels.
10. Kitchen remodels.
What’s on your list?
Credit: The Daily Star