• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanne Horton

Where can I find customized window grills / panes?

Jay J -Moderator

Hi Joanne,

A custom Window Grate will cost some $$$. However, you may find a ‘standard’ size that’s a little smaller or larger than what you need. And from there 1) you may be able to enlarge / reduce the size of the ‘opening’ you want to cover, or 2) depending on the material the grate is made from, you could have it ‘cut’ to size (doing it yourself if you can find out what it’s made of.) I suspect in Option #2, that’s all the Retailer is doing when you’re ordering a custom grate.

Other than that, go to My Favorite WEB Search Engine and start reading. Maybe these companies have local retailers. My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

stuart davis

looking for snap-in type grills for new vinyl windows??
      are they made??
      where to order??

mark

does anyone know if they make snap in window grills for napco window single hung.

where do I order them form, website?

John Benda

I am lookging to find a source for snap in wooden window grills for Ideal windows. They dealt with a company about 12 years ago that since went out of business. These are vinyl on the outside, wood on the inside.

Any leads?

Donna Buhite

Is it possible to buy replacement vinyl window grills? I am purchasing a home where the grills have been removed and I like the look of grills.

Thanks,

Donna Buhite

jeri

I have 6’casement Anderson windows with diamond, white vinyl snap-in grilles. I would like to know where I can purchase them, as some are broken?

Much thanks, Jeri

Unregistered-BRIAN

Contact JJJ specialties in Minneapolis, MN for help with any grille style wood or white vinyl for any brand of window, I think web address is http://www.jjjspecialties.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.