• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      stevo

i was just wondering when he is going to actually check out this forum and discover the insight the likes of dp, rocketmanallen, and myself give. I could see myself in a segment of home again, and i would probably add a little something different, considering i am 19. talk about a life-long dream

PC

DP, Rocket, Steveo?

Bob is pretty conservative…

Now if there was a Tanya Harding DIY show………….

JK……

🙂 yous knows I dig yous guys 🙂

dp

take your super8 video cam and make a simple demo tape of you doing something

send it in either in the 8mm or vhs format

that would be the way to do it, not sittin around here

the producers would want to see how are on tv and not that you type good

also send to the producers of all reality shows and home shows, you never know who going to pick you up. sopranos? sex in the city?

good luck and dont quit your day job!

dp

Slappunzel

Well, noone will ever just pick you up for a TV show based on words you’ve posted on a forum. If you think you have a look and on air personality that would appeal to many viewers, you could take dp’s advice and get a demo into the hands of some prospects.

Keep in mind that millions of people want the same thing, and your chances of making it are very slim. Maybe you could start in commercials? It’s alot easier to get in the door there.

Rocketmanallen

I thought we were getting paid for this!!! I’ve been lookin’ for the check in the mail everyday!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.